Do you own an Ohio property with a large amount of mature standing hardwood timber? If so, Select Forestry Services can help you maximize land use, improve forest health, conserve wildlife, and identify potential revenue streams – all through our selective cutting and land management services.
We buy veneer and grade-quality standing timber, specializing in walnut and white oak, as well as other hardwood species, with markets all across the United States and foreign markets. As specialists in silviculture – harvesting trees in a sustainable way that encourages continued growth – the experts at Select Forestry can help you protect the land while using it carefully and properly. Call us today at (614) 336-9758 to learn more and find out if your trees are suitable for harvest!
Our Timber Buying Process
When you accept an offer from Select Forestry Services to buy your standing timber, you can rest easy knowing your working with a selective cutting company that values the land. Our process is designed to provide clients with maximum profit, while still maintaining the integrity, health, and production of the land, for generations to come.
Here is a brief overview of the timber buying process:
1) Contact us at (614) 336-9758 or via our online contact form to schedule a time for us to visit your property and assess the quantity, quality, and condition of your trees.
2) After discussing your desires and goals for your wood stand, we will provide a comprehensive report of all findings, along with a no-hassle, no-obligation proposal and competitive estimate.
We are especially interested in walnut and white oak, but other trees of value may include:
- White cedar
- Hard maple
- Soft maple
- Red oak
- And more!
3) If you accept the estimate, Select Forestry will proceed with the agreed upon logging, taking care to minimally impact the land, reduce erosion, and leave things better than we found them.
We buy all our standing timber via a lump sum sale, which means we don’t touch a single tree until after we pay you in full, so you don’t have to wonder if you’ll ever see a profit.
Why Sell Your Standing Timber To Select Forestry
At Select Forestry, we feel investing in the land is beneficial to us all as a community. When you sell your standing timber to select forestry, you are finding a way to properly and responsibly utilize one of our most valuable renewable resources – wood – while also ensuring your property won’t be developed by big business.
Benefits of Select Forestry’s standing timber logging methods include the following:
- Careful selection of timber for harvest and proper nurture afterward to support a continuous harvest cycle and ongoing financial value for generations to come.
- Sustainable logging practices ensure new growth of healthy, high-value trees
- Appropriate removal of dead and diseased trees by our experts to improve the overall health of your tree stand.
So, in the end, you can see that selling your timber to Select Forestry isn’t a one-time win, but a business opportunity that will benefit both parties for a long time to come.
Working With Select Forestry
If you are a landowner in Ohio or nearby, Select Forestry Services is interested in buying your standing timber. We offer competitive prices for veneer and grade-quality standing timber trees.
When you hire us to selectively harvest your wooded area, you can rest assured we will respect your woodlands and follow logging Best Management Practices that preserve, conserve, and protect your land and timber. Call us today at (614) 336-9758 or toll free at (800) 634-3310 to get started!